Sunday, July 17, 2011

Updated ground rules for the rest of the 30 days

I'm 1/2 way through and I'm still pudgy as fuck. This isn't working at all and I'm sure it's due to me porking out instead of being sensible.

Until after Day 30 of this task:
  1. No alcohol, and no non-alcoholic beer either. No fizzy diet drinks.
  2. No chocolate at all. I'm decking chocolate back.
  3. No gratuitious use of fatty food like cheese, butter or cream.
  4. No sausages or breakfast roll shite from spar.
  5. No massive portions of food as if I need to kick start weight-loss through ketosis.
  6. Run daily, even if it is for 15 minutes. This is just to make sure I'm back into running.
  7. In bed by 10pm daily.
If things don't work out with the above, I have to say that I've done my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment