




Inspired by all the hard work Gav and Jojo are putting into their cooking I decided to try out something new today. I had bought the ham hock without knowing what to do with it and got a few tips on-line.
I decided to give it a bit of a fry up and then slow cook it in some bulmers cider with a few cloves, whole black peppercorns, fresh rosemary and thyme. I understand that the result will be a bit messy but I just toss the veg material and the fat so I can reclaim the meat and the stock. We'll see.
En forme after going to Kennedy's and finding out that they actually have started to give a crap about their cooking for a change - I'm making a sweetpotato gratin using scallions, garlic, chedder, fresh thyme and a bit of parmesan on top.
The whole thing is a PALEO wonder and it should be dynamite!
No comments:
Post a Comment