I came in at 86.8kg today. I was pretty pissed off to see that.
I'm now thinking that I am horsing in too much 'healthy' food. I had a pretty moderate dinner and I did actually do 42km of cycling so you would think I would lose a bit more.
Following Paleo has made me refocus on cooking dinners and not eating bread and potatoes etc. It hasn't had much effect on my weight or my constant sense of tiredness. I'm pleased to say that it has gotten me back in the zone though.
I had a banana for breakfast, followed by a manderin and an orange. Not paleo but I haven't been hungry really today.
Had some fruit, an avocado and a tin of tuna for lunch.
This is what June and July looked like, I started Paleo in July. As you can see June was a total disaster whereas I managed to get it together once I started Paleo in July. It's good not to see weight gain even if there isn't much weight loss:
Dinner was mixed veg with chicken breast in cream with fresh tarragon. Was tasty and was a normal portion only.
Had a full big bar of 70% chocolate and a NA beer.
There had better be movement in the scales tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment